Photographer Agatha A. Nitecka
_ i work quietly:
1. taking pictures in some far away lands. i come back and print my own newspaper series.
2. traveling on trains for days. i usually go to cities covered with snow.
4. sitting in the rain on film sets in remote locations. i’m happily represented by united agents.
3. wandering the yorkshire moors. a website dedicated to my film work is here: film.agathaa.com
5. when i’m not on a set or on a train i take portraits.
6. i’m now london based again, after having lived and worked in paris, france and st petersburg, russia.
Abandoned laboratories and classrooms at Val Benoit University, in Belgium.2 hearts
It all begins with your images. Take your camera and compose a photo. Once you have your image, the enhancing is in full effect. Choose from a collage of inspired frames, shapes and patterns. Watch as your image is “fragmented” instantly into a myriad of prism-like glass pieces.
Fragments website.3 hearts