Future Photography with some neat pictures of expensive and good looking cars. Even with commercial shots like this, I appreciated the well integrated car-tarmac theme, like the green Lamborghini Miura (designed by Marcello Gandini at Bertone) leaving the rest of automobile history behind.
Other pictures are from Aston Martin One-77 and Ferrari 458 Italia.
Index and credits:
1. Fireworks explode in front of the supermoon outside the town of Mosta (Darrin Zammit Lupi / Reuters)
2. A Syrian man kisses the body of his killed brother (Abd Doumany / Afp Photo)
3. A scout inspects a spider web in Jezzin, south Lebanon (Ali Hashisho / Reuters)
4. Tear gas reigns down on a woman kneeling in the street with her hands in the air after a demonstration over the killing of teenager Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer (Scott Olson / Getty Images)
5. Ecuador’s Tungurahua volcano erupts near Banos (Carlos Campania / Reuters)
6. Revellers take part in the annual “tomatina” festivities in Bunol (Gabriel Gallo / Getty Images)
I came across BASKETBALL CAMP while searching for copyleft music. At first it was the synth that kept me digging for more of his tracks, than it was the genuine flow of the tunes.
The pure sound quality might not be the best, but such sincere music passion deserves a moment of your time.
You can listen BASKETBALL CAMP on Soundcloud and support him on Bandcamp.
Pete Harrison aka Aeiko.
First of all, the races of human beings were three, not two as now, male and female; for there was also a third race that shared in both, a race whose name still remains, though it itself has vanished. For at that time one race was androgynous, and in looks and name it combined both, the male as well as the female.