Almost a year has passed since Gone release by Skeleton Hands and it is steady in my music rotation.
Skeleton Hands have finally realized a debut album and the result is a dramatic, dark, and beautiful full-length. Gone is goth-tinged and synth-driven while focusing on a deep and lush melody. The duo manages to delve into a fresh sound that delights in the 707 and the dance floor, as well as the amplifier and the grit. Sometimes washed out and other times pristine and beautiful, Gone manages to fill a gap between nostalgia and the future.5 hearts
Photographer Agatha A. Nitecka
_ i work quietly:
1. taking pictures in some far away lands. i come back and print my own newspaper series.
2. traveling on trains for days. i usually go to cities covered with snow.
4. sitting in the rain on film sets in remote locations. i’m happily represented by united agents.
3. wandering the yorkshire moors. a website dedicated to my film work is here: film.agathaa.com
5. when i’m not on a set or on a train i take portraits.
6. i’m now london based again, after having lived and worked in paris, france and st petersburg, russia.
It all begins with your images. Take your camera and compose a photo. Once you have your image, the enhancing is in full effect. Choose from a collage of inspired frames, shapes and patterns. Watch as your image is “fragmented” instantly into a myriad of prism-like glass pieces.
Fragments website.4 hearts