BevShots are photographs of alcohol under a microscope, high-quality photographs of beers, wines, cocktails, liquors and mixers taken after they have been crystallized on a slide and shot under a polarized light microscope. As the light refracts through the beverage crystals, the resulting photos have naturally magnificent colors and composition. There are fantastic little worlds in your glasses.
In this gallery: Black Russian, Cola, Irish Stout, Margarita, Vodka, Irish Pale Lager.5 hearts
The Stainless video project is located on the borderline of still photography and motion picture.
An endless row of living sculptures brought together by the same subway line, the same direction, the same intention of taking the train to get caught and carried away by the urban flow. All their motions slowed down, they are graceful and stainless holding their breath waiting for their train to pull into the station.4 hearts
They started by taking a flight at noon, once landed the search begun, a long trip by car, following the coast but nothing was found. The scientists tried to explore the deep forest even if the mathematical symbols indicated a submerged island in the ocean. The visibility was empathic, the surface made no sense.
Evaporated by the heat of incredulous eyes a new animal species defended their holy land.
Photographer William James Broadhurst6 hearts
Index and credits:
1. A man walks amidst tents set up on the floor of a gymnasium for parents of freshmen students at Tianjin University. (Stringer / Reuters)
2. An injured man looks on as he waits to be treated at a makeshift hospital in the besieged rebel bastion of Douma, northeast of the Syrian capital Damascus. (Abd Doumany / Getty Images)
3. Genetically-engineered fish (Amatitlania nigrofasciatus var.) glow in a tank during the 2014 Taiwan Aquarium Expo.
4. A reveller takes part in the 2nd LGBT Pride Parade at Alemao favela in Rio de Janeiro. (Yasuyoshi ChibayaAFP/Getty Images)
5. A Kyrgyz stuntman performing during the first World Nomad Games in the Kyrchin (Semenovskoe) gorge. (Vyacheslav Oseledkov/AFP/Getty Images)
6. A Palestinian man looks out of his heavily damaged house at neighboring houses which witnesses said were destroyed during the Israeli offensive. (Suhaib Salem/Reuters)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.