In the theory of Vernadsky, the noosphere is the third in a succession of phases of development of the Earth, after the geosphere (inanimate matter) and the biosphere (biological life).
Just as the emergence of life fundamentally transformed the geosphere, the emergence of human cognition fundamentally transforms the biosphere.
Who is ESSM? “I live far away from the city, still not ready to embody a true identity.
Meanwhile, I share some tunes, hoping they will resonate with somebody’s feeling and somebody’s bones.”
Alan Berry Rhys, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
O who can build with puissant breast a song
Worthy the majesty of these great finds?
Or who in words so strong that he can frame
The fit laudations for deserts of him
Who left us heritors of such vast prizes,
By his own breast discovered and sought out?-
There shall be none, methinks, of mortal stock.
Laurent Nivalle, Paris, France.
For yon Firmian domain not falsely Mentula hight is
Richard, owning for self so many excellent things—
Fish, fur, feather, all kinds, with prairie, corn-land, and ferals.
All no good: for th’ outgoing, income immensely exceeds.
Therefore his grounds be rich own I, while he’s but a pauper.
Laud we thy land while thou lackest joyance thereof.
I believe that it is always through spiritual crisis that healing occurs. A spiritual crisis is an attempt to find oneself, to acquire new faith.
It is the apportioned lot of everyone whose objectives are on the spiritual plane. The soul yearns for harmony, and life is full of discordance.
This dichotomy is the stimulus for movement, the source at once of our pain and of our hope: confirmation of our spiritual depths and potential.
In the not-so-distant future, desperate young people risk everything to play “Avalon”, an illegal and potentially lethal virtual war game where addicted combatants earn points and wealth.
1. Kenji Kawai – Voyage To Avalon – 2002
2. Denez Prigent with Lisa Gerrard – Gortoz A Ran / J’Attends – 2001
3. Seatbelts – Is it real? – 2001
4. Susumu Hirasawa – Indra – 1999
5. Kodomo Band – Dry your tears (chanson) – 1986
6. Yoko Kanno (vocals: Gabriela Robin) – Take A Little Hand – 2006
7. Kow Otani – Swift Horse – 2005
8. Taniuchi Hideki – Misa no Theme B – 2007
9. Michael Nyman – The Morrow – 1997
10. Hajime Mizoguchi – Grace (Jinroh Main Theme) Omega – 2000
11. Robyn Miller – Moeity Theme – 1998
12. Urata Keishi – Mischievous Voices – 2003
13. Norihiko Hibino & Cynthia Harrell – Snake Eater (abstracted camouflage) – 2004
14. Yoko Kanno (vocals: Scott Matthew) – Psychedelic Soul – 2004
15. Edward Shearmur – Taxi Ride – 2001
16. Cliff Martinez – He Had a Good Time – 2011
– – – – – –
2. Black Hawk Down
3. Cowboy Bebop
5. Hokuto No Ken
6. Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. Solid State Society
7. Wander and the Colossus
8. Death Note
13. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
14. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.